4/20/2011

Crash, Bang, Boom!!!

Weather Update
The crazy weather continues!  Early this morning (like 4 AM) my roommate and I were awoken by the window shades crashing against the screen, and the sound of thunder oustide.  Neither one of us wanted to get up, but eventually she must have shut the window because when I got up this morning it was closed.  This was the first thunderstorm we had since I've been at college, I believe.

The Other Stuff...
It's the word every college student dreads...finals... and they are coming up fast.  It has been difficult balancing homework, studying, cleaning, and freetime, but I know the Lord will help me get through it.  Hopefully my dad and my mom will come up this weekend, as classes are canceled on Good Friday.  This Friday is also Earth Day, so I'm thinking of picking up some trash down by the Lake or the Lagoon.  Hopefully the weather will decide to turn around...  If not I guess I can brave whatever it throws my way... and in this place, who knows what that could be?

Verse of the Day
"...Never again will the waters become a flood and destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

~Genesis 9:15-16 (NIV)

Have fun (hopefully) in the sun!
~wolfloversk

No comments:

Post a Comment